Christian individual (1:1) counseling is offered for all those struggling with a mental or emotional issues or for those
seek meaning. The goal of the process is to help clients to
overcome stress, emotional problems, interpersonal conflicts or troublesome habits or simply help them to expand
Topics people seek a counselor for as follows:
- Trauma recovery (e.g.: grief, loss)
- Feeling sad
- Feeling anxious or guilty
- Mobbing (when two or more people gang up against a person causing psychologically torment)
- Relationship issues
- Alcohol/drog/smoking reduction (prevention)
- Life Changes/Transition
- Improvement of self-esteem and confidence
- Manage stress (work or home related)
- Boundary issues (at work or at home)
- Work-life balance issues
- Searching for meaning in life (e.g.: spiritually)
How does group Christian counseling help? It could giude people to:
Understand the behaviors, emotions, and ideas that contribute to the condition.
Understand and identify life problems or events (such as a major illness, a death in the family, a loss of a job or a divorce)
that contribute to their illness and help them understand which aspects of those problems they may be able to solve or improve.
Regain a sense of control and pleasure in life.
Learn coping techniques and problem-solving skills.